Exteriors of CT, LLC has an extensive list of Condominium Capital Improvements projects that we have completed during the past 30 years. Several of our contracts have been in excess of one million dollars. We are a Member of CAI-CT, Community Associates Institute. Click the logo below to be linked to their web page.
Please refer to our list of Completed Projects and feel free to contact us at (860) 657-2038 and we will be happy to provide you with additional references upon your request.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM EXTERIORS OF CT LLC
WHEN AWARDED YOUR CONDOMINIUM CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT CONTRACT
BEFORE THE INSTALLATION:
- Initial project meeting to establish colors, styles of accessories and style of window trim you would like.
- Pre-construction meeting which will include the following:
- Distributing a copy of the scope of work to the Condominium Board and Management Company.
- Review a list of all materials to be used and the colors.
- Choosing locations for dumpsters and materials.
- Complete review of how all of the materials will be installed.
- Set up a project schedule with completion dates for each building.
- Permits will be pulled for each building and garage.
- Notices to proceed will be distributed to condominium owners/tenants within one week prior to the start of their building with instructions on how to prepare their unit or garage during the installation process.
DURING THE INSTALLATION:
- We will provide a full-time on-site Supervisor who is available to you all day long throughout the entire project.
- You will be given a list of all contact numbers for our Supervisor and the Owner.
- We will provide 24/7 answering service and emergency service contact information.
- Every building will be inspected by our Owner upon completion of each building. A list of any items that need attention will be developed and a punch list will be given to our Supervisor.
- Completed and signed-off punch lists will be returned to the Condominium Board or the Owner Representative.
- We will provide bi-weekly or monthly project meetings with the Condominium Board, Owner Representative and our Supervisor. The purpose of these meetings will be to answer any questions or concerns anyone in the community might have about the project and to discuss the progress schedule.
- All units will be left watertight daily.
- All work areas, including storage areas for materials and equipment near units, will be left neat and all work areas will be cleaned daily.
AFTER THE INSTALLATION:
- Complete close out package including all instructions about the products installed and all product warranties will be given to the Board upon project completion.
- You will be provided with our 5-year installation warranty.
- Our goal is to make this project seamless from start to finish and to leave you as very satisfied customers.
- We won’t forget about you when the job is finished. You can call us for a quick response for any questions or concerns or if you need any additional help.
Please call us at 860-657-2038 or email us to schedule a free estimate or an on-site field visit to view our projects in person. We can provide you with material and color samples and discuss the many options available to you for your capital improvement projects.