Exteriors of CT, LLC can facilitate professional planning and installation of all of your exterior home improvement projects in order to enhance the appearance and the value of your home, including new Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing and Sunrooms.
Once we begin working on your home improvement project, we will proceed rapidly to get the work done as soon as possible to minimize any disruptions to your environment. Because of our dedication to customer service, we will also inform you of how to maintain your building improvements to keep them in top condition going forward.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM EXTERIORS OF CT, LLC
Before the Installation:
- We will meet with you to review a list of the specific materials to be used and the colors.
- Set up a project schedule with commencement and completion dates.
- Choose locations for materials and dumpster placement.
- Building Permit will be obtained.
- Confirmation of scheduled delivery and start dates (weather permitting).
During the Installation:
- We will provide a full-time on-site Supervisor who is available to you all day long throughout the entire project.
- We will provide a list of all contact numbers for our Supervisor and the Owner, including 24/7 emergency answering service.
- All buildings will be left watertight daily.
- All work areas, including storage areas for materials, will be left neat and clean daily.
- Every project will be inspected by the on-site Supervisor with each customer upon completion. A list of any items that need attention will be developed and a punch list will be given to our Supervisor to be completed to the customers’ expectations.
After the Installation:
- You will be provided with our 5-year installation warranty.
- Our goal is to make this project seamless from start to finish and to leave you a completely satisfied customer.
- We will follow up with you and you can call us for a quick response for any questions or concerns you may have and will not forget about you when the installation is complete.